Dairy Machinery UK offers butter and margarine laminated aluminium foil for form, filling and wrapping machines.
Having the experience in sourcing/refubishing used form, filling and wrapping machines for over 25 years, we now offer the packing material at a competative price, keeping the quality of European standards.
We offer the complete package from used/refurbished machines, packing material, intsallation and service.
WALKI®FOIL packaging material for foodstuffs, provided with an aluminium surface and excellent barrier properties. Typical end uses areas are butter and margarine wrapping, packaging material for sweets, chocolate and coffee, hot food pouches and ice cream cornets.
laminates, wide range, grammage 70-500 g/m²
· Mainly used for corrugated boar but can also be used for solid board
· Brown or white top
· Virgin fibres or recycled fibres
· PET resists high temperatures on corrugating machine
· Can also be pre-printed
· Transparent or metallized PET-film (silver, gold, different colours)
· Non-scratching surface
· Direct contact on PET-side allowed with all foodstuffs (dry, wet, fatty)
· Typical end applications: boxes for meat, poultry, fish, seafood, pastries, cooking fats, sweets, fast food, trays for foods, flowers, electronics, scratch sensitive articles